She’ll be coming ’round the mountain…July 26, 2007
A few things to say today….
I am not happy.
I am not going to make a big deal of this until I know for sure. (That’s my blog persona talking)…I honestly can’t stop thinking about it and tearing up…
But I don’t want to be sad about this here…It’s nothing. Yet.
I’ll fill you in when I go on the 7th of August.
I farking hope so. This is ridiculous. I think it was my flooble content…I changed it up. Anything?
High School Spirit Meme
1. Who was your best friend? I had two. Kel (Who has been my best friend since 4th grade and now our daughters play together) and Jenn (Who happened to be my BFF since about 7th grade, but I hated her in elementary school…then she was supposed to be my Maid of Honor at my wedding and she ditched on me about a month before the wedding)
2. Did you play any sports? I danced. It wasn’t a school thing. I did nothing that connected myself with High School.
3. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a ’79 Cadillac Seville.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Probably in the school yard getting stoned and listening to Aerosmith. Or at the Battle of the Bands…that was the only school based thing I attended.
5. Were you a party animal? Uh, yeah.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Nah. I had a boyfriend.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Nope. But he was in the band.
8. Were you a nerd? No way.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? I had detention almost every day until I stopped going to school altogether.
10. Can you sing the fight song? What’s a fight song?
11. Who was your favorite teacher? I don’t remember any of them. But my guidance counselor was Mrs. Allred. I loved her. She helped me out.
12. What was your school mascot? Not a clue.
13. Did you go to the Prom? Nope. I wasn’t invited. I dropped out before the prom.
14. If you could go back, would you? Never. I hated High School.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? That I didn’t go.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? Every day was ‘skip day’ for me.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? I taught dance.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? My boyfriend’s house.
19. Have you gained weight since then? Unfortunately I think we all do. If we don’t we are weird.
20. What did you do after graduation? Got my GED.
21. What year did you graduate? 1988
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Didn’t have one.
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Please! What for?
Good or bad memories about high school? If you wanna share your high school memories, comsider yourself tagged!
2. I also hover in public bathrooms. Yes, I’m sure most women do. But if I could stand on the seat to pee, I would. Men are very lucky in that respect.
3. I can talk crap, poop, pee, farts, burps…any bodily function with the drunken-est of sailors. I love farts and burps, they make me laugh and I think if they weren’t supposed to be funny, they wouldn’t sound that way.
4. Puking though. I can’t do it. I can’t hear it, I can’t think about it…I never puke. Even when my head is spinning and I feel it coming up. I hold it back. I just can’t puke. It makes me puke more.
5. I have also never had food poisoning. (I think) At least not enough to warrant a puke fest.
6. I love roller coasters. The bigger, the better. I love that feeling when your stomach stays up top while the rest of you plummets down the hill. Wheee…I can’t wait to hit a coater at Hershey!!!
7. When I was in my mid twenties, I had bad skin. Yes, my 20’s. I had great skin up until then. I had these bad cystic pimples that wouldn’t go away and I used Tetracycline and antibiotics to get rid of them. If only I knew about Mario Badescu back then…I still use Mario to this day. The Pro introduced me to him and he saved my life.
8. I’m afraid of getting old. But I would never do it again. I hated being a teenager and I hated my twenties. But my thirties are pretty good. Can I start there? If I had to do it all over before that, I probably wouldn’t. Depression and me don’t mix. If I knew then, what I know now. You know, that saying is so friggin’ true. I hope I can teach my little girl that when she is in the throes of teen angst.