Insomnia with a side of Bloggy LoveSeptember 4, 2007
Good thing for Ann(ie)’s insomnia. And mine.
1. Who is your man? The Pro.
2. How long have you been together? Married for 6 years, together for 11.
3. How long dated? 5 years.
4. How old is your man? 37 and older than me!
5. Who eats more? He does. And he still stays stick-figure like. Damnit.
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did.
7. Who is taller? He is 6 foot 1 inch.
8. Who sings better? He’s got a pretty good voice.He likes to sing to Depeche Mode and the Gorillaz, I sound like a cat in heat.
9. Who is smarter? He is way smarter. He’s got this knowledge about anything that he stirs up at just the right moments. I always think of things to say…after the fact.
10. Who’s temper is worse? Mine.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, but he still complains I shrink things.
12..Who does the dishes? Kenmore.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? How are you facing it? If you are in it, he is on the right side, if you are looking down at it from the foot of the bed, I am on the right side.
14. Who pays the bills? Me, but he makes the money.
15. Who has bigger feet? He does. Ginormous gunboats.
16. Who has longer hair? Me.
17. Who is better with the computer? He is Mr. Fixit.
18. Who mows the lawn? Him.
19. Who cooks dinner? Him.
20. Who drives when you are together? Him. He gets car sick.
21. Who pays when you go out? He does.
22. Who is most stubborn? Mostly me. But he’s pretty good at it too.
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.
24. Whose parents do you see the most? His.
25. Who kissed who first? We kissed each other.
26. Who asked who out? He did. Then he wanted to cancel because the Yankees were in the World Series. Good thing he didn’t cancel. I would have never gone out with him again.
27. Who proposed? He did.
28. Who is more sensitive? We are equal there.
29. Who has more friends? He does.
30. Who has more siblings? Him.
31. Who wears the pants in the family? I do damnit. Wait, I’m wrong. It’s Fa.
And…Canadian Flake awarded this really ‘nice’ award to me this weekend…I am honored…
This is the second time that she has said some really great things about me and it means a lot. Thank you!
So I want to share some ‘nice’ love with you…I don’t know how many of these I’m supposed to give out, but I could just link to my entire G~Reader and be done with it…
CCJellybeans: I have been reading her blog for a while now and I am amazed at how sweet and honest she is. She always finds time to respond to comments and she is very sincere.
Terri@SteelMagnolia: I love her humor and her honesty and her little boy with the “heart of gold”. She is teaching me a lot about motherhood and she doesn’t even know it….
Summer’s Blog: This woman has always had something supportive to say to me and sometimes when I least expected it…I am thankful for her sincerity and honesty and she has shown me that people can be sincere and nice and caring. Even when they are miles away.
Then, then, I wake up this morning to this from GHD:
Freakin’ Awesome! I am amazed because I feel like her wonderful blog “So What Do You Do All Day?” (heh heh) just popped out of nowhere and here she is awarding me with this!
Again, My G~reader should get linked~ not just a few but all…I love everyone’s blogs that’s why I read them obsessively and get into trouble by The Pro because I’m always strapped to the laptop.
Belle: I seriously do love her blog. It’s cool, edgy and she loves roller derby. I live vicariously through her with that one! We seem to have a lot in common and I wish we lived in the same state!
Margaret@Just Me: She is so funny and easy to read. She’s honest and edgy and I feel for her neighbors once they hit her last nerve!! Plus! She’s getting married soon…and her stories about the preparations are really awesome.
Ann(ie): Who doesn’t love Happy Hour? I love her sense of humor and anyone who spells their name with parentheses has to be pretty damn hysterical. Plus she really has some great stuff to write about. I love her honesty and that seems to be the real selling point for me doesn’t it?
There ya go!
Like I said, I wish I could give these blingy-thingies to everyone but I’d be here all day and I’m tired and coughing and ugh…I don’t deserve these awards…really.