Our First DaySeptember 17, 2007
Fa will forever be a world class champion in my book.
She went through that classroom today like she owned it. She shot straight through to the water table and didn’t flinch when I said I’d come back for her after snack. See ya.
I waited in the lobby with all the other moms to pick her up and when I got to her room, she was sitting at the table with her teachers and her new friends snacking away! She saw me and yelled, “Hey Mom, I’m almost finished with my snack!”
Like she’s been doing this her entire life!
Her greatest pleasures today:
- Pouring her own juice
- Shoveling her own snack onto her napkin
- Playing trains with a friend
My greatest pleasures today:
- Not crying (at all~shocker, I know)
- Making some mommy friends
- Comforting a crying Mommy that I knew from last year
- Seeing the pride emanating from my little girls aura after her day was complete
All in all, I have to say, today was fantastic.
She had fun and can’t wait to go back tomorrow. She says she played very hard today and she’s very tired…
I can’t wait to see how she does after she realizes this is an EVERY-day thing…