Please, Please, Please…Let me get what I want….this time.November 14, 2007
As I’ve said before The Litigator’s school is a CoOp. Which means basically, for a
fucking redonkulous smaller fee, you get amazing preschool but it is run by the squeakiest wheels in the neighborhood the parents .
I am not a loudmouth unless I feel strongly about something. So, most of the time here in “WonderLandSchool”, I don’t complain. I know what these teacher’s go through with these assmuch parents on a daily basis…I’ve been there, I’ve done that. So, I don’t wanna add to the annoyance.
I am starting to see, this isn’t working for me here.
I have already:
- been ignored for being chosen to assist during the Thanksgiving luncheon (today, we are NOT going)
- not been included as a part of the ‘
class Parent’s clique’ (Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy about that but I don’t get what I want)
- not received recognition for the volunteer work I do there (which isn’t the case, but when I see notes upon notes thanking the assmunches who actually munch ass…that gets me)
- been ignored to chair a stupid committee that I Fricken. Volunteer. For
- AND big AND, I was already cast aside for first preference for next year. I wanted AM classed and I got PM classes….I was THE FIRST one to hand in my application. I know it because I had to MAKE THE BOX THAT HELD ALL THE REST OF THE APPLICATIONS!!!!!
They did a lottery to choose who gets AM or PM classes. I wasn’t picked for AM.
Listen, I was a teacher who fudged her own lotteries to get the parents I wanted on trips and parties and crap and ignore the weirdos plenty of times…I admit it…I know what goes on behind closed lottery doors.
What really pisses me off?
I see the same assmunches with their noses in the air in the same classes that THEY want, for two years in a row already, now going on three, while people who don’t complain are ignored. And one of the parents (who I actually like) in The Litigator’s class complained about the Thanksgiving Luncheon. Guess who got picked to go?
I think I have to start complaining.
I figured volunteering would put me in the good graces with the director. Nope. Not enough assmuching for her taste. I need to literally lick her asshole and light candles to get noticed.
I’m not sure I can bend that low.
I think I’ll stick to the PM class and get the hell outta Dodge the next year when The Litigator is in kindergarten.
Damn December Birthday, she misses Kindergarten by a whole year due to my piss poor birth planning. 19 days. 19 days, she misses the cut off by 19 days.
I’d be outta there and a whole helluva lot richer in September.