Meme I grow upNovember 20, 2007
Sugarplum’s Mom…a newly de-virgin-ed meme-er/blogger…has tagged me…How could I ignore her?
However, I apologize to her in advance because I hardly ever follow the rules in a meme.
Here they are anyway:
Write five things you want to be when you grow up. Big dreams that seem like folly, but in your heart of hearts are very real and dear to you. Things maybe you have forgotten in the ebb and flow and toil of the everyday but that never really leave your soul. What would you do if anything were possible?
1) I’d like to find inner peace. I mean like the Guru’s find it. Absolutely and purely. Inner peace. I’ve never experienced it. I feel it is in me and I know there is a pathway somewhere so that I will one day find it. And then, I want to spread the word to all others who were once in my shoes.
2) I want to write a book. A children’s book.
3) I want to be on Broadway. Performing.
4) A pediatrician. So I could finally know what the hell is wrong when my kid is sick. And not panic.
5) A psychic. I want to communicate with the spirit world and truly understand that medium of existence. I find it riveting.
To play along:
1) Link to the blogger that tagged you
2) Answer the questions in a post on your blog
3) “Tag” the bloggers you want to pass this meme along to by linking to their blogs
4) Comment on their blogs and let them know they’ve been tagged
Yeah, well, I’m not in the mood. Do this if you feel you need to do this.