I know it’s Saturday…December 1, 2007
See my header?
I’ve been playing around with blog tools.
I’m bored with blogger and I’m hoping it’s just blogger that I’m bored with. So….
I’m thinking of getting my own domain….like from WordPress.org or something like that.
I need help.
I’ve played around on WordPress and Typepad. I’ve even exported my blogger posts/comments over to see how it all works.
I’m not comfortable on either site yet…seems like it’s way more complicated than Blogger.
I’m an internet dope.
1. I was having trouble adding HTML images and links in my sidebars. Seems not to work. Or I just don’t know how.
2. I can’t even begin to change around the layouts…I’m a dope remember? I made up this new header and like it, but I can’t seem to make it look good in WP or TypePad.
3. I only know blogger and I’m afraid of change.
4. I have to PAY for a personal domain! What if I can’t make it my “own”?
5. Which one should I give my hard earned money to?
6. Am I thinking too much? Should I just stay where I am? I’m not like a blogging Master…I really only do this to vent and keep in touch with my buddies.
Anyone out there wanna offer some advice?
Thank you Ms. FussyPants…Much obliged!